Freelance and consultancy work
I am available to undertake freelance and consultancy work in the following areas. Just email me for a free consultation, or leave me a message on this website.
Project management and advice:
- Collections audits, collections management, documentation and Accreditation
- Knowledge exchange projects, academic history and heritage
- Volunteer and community engagement
- Web content development and social media practice, including technical advice
- Digital heritage and web content development
- Linked gallery, travelling and online exhibitions.
Teaching, training, course development:
- Volunteers and lifelong learners
- Museum, library and archive CPD in any of the areas above
- Distance learners via elearning
- Undergraduate, postgraduate and adult learners
- Digital heritage, museum practice, material culture, industrial heritage, medieval to modern history of Britain, Europe and the Mediterranean.
Research and writing:
- On your museum, archival and book collections
- For your gallery and travelling exhibitions
- Content for your website
- For publicity copy, guidebooks, reports and plans
- For academic, general and younger audiences
- On any cultural or historical subject based on your social and industrial collections.